Lead Lined Cabinet for Nuclear Medicine
All Lead Lined Cabinets
- Are Available with .25”, .5” or 1” lead shielding
- Have key-locked doors and drawers with card slots
- Can be moved with standard pallet jack
- Have lead shielding fully encased in steel – No exposed lead!
- Have durable power-coat finish
- Can stand alone or combine with other lead-lined cabinets
- Designed for storage of sharps containers and other boxed waste
- 2 heavy-duty adjustable shelves
- Key-locked door.
- The Decay Cabinet is designed for long and short term storage of decaying radioactive material. Two adjustable shelves support up to 120lbs each. The door is key- locked to prevent unauthorized access. The cabinet will accommodate sharps containers and other boxed waste prior to disposal. It can be used to store flood sources.
- Lead Shielding: .5” lead
- Lead Shielding: 1” lead
36”width x 24”depth x 36”height
6” width x 12” depth x 4.5” height
- Lead Shielding: .25”(.64 cm), .5” (1.3cm) or 1” (2.5 cm) thick on all six sides
- Door: Key-Locked
- Drawers: Key-Locked
- Countertop: Stainless steel with 3” backsplash and .5” spill proof lip
- Finish: Durable powder-coat paint
- Weight: 875 lbs. for .25” Shielding
1450 lbs. for .5” Shielding
2600 lbs. for 1” Shielding